Episode 1 - Start

Welcome with a warm "Hello!" - And as you read these words - don't let my appearance put you off - I'm simply full of turds!

A simple garden rodent - (that's me when just a child) - I had a growing feeling - that almost sent me wild!

My shameful furry body! - it really turned me off - when people turned to speak to me - I'd run away and cough!

So many so called 'Experts' - gave their advice to me - but I could rarly take it - 'coz I lived in a tree

I might seem rather touchy - a trifle self-obsessed - but that's what blogs were made for - my dear demented guest

No-one seemed to know me - I didn't know myself - I stayed in isolation - and focused on my health

But I just can't ignore this - when feelings grow inside - I'd swallowed complete acorns - but I couldn't eat my pride

So I sought out diversions - not one's you find on roads - I wanted a companion - to share my heavy loads

With all of lifes excitement - I really had a ball - I'd dance and laugh forever - I had no cares at all

But life has ways of saving - the last laugh for itself - at night time I would realise - I'm left upon the shelf!

Moderately drinking - can put the mind at ease - not common in the woodlands - especially with cheese

Ants can seem attractive - if caught in the right light - and when you're lying down on them - they ARE all the same height

No comments: